Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winners Challenge #7 - for him

Hey crafters!

We're back with the winners of last challenge!


**************************************
DIGI WINNER 

The random winnter of Harry from LiaStampz is...

Congrats! You can e-mail me at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr to claim your digi!
You can display this badge:

**************************************
GUEST DESIGNER

With the super cool tags for guys:

Congrats Calypso!!! E-mail me at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr and I will send you the badge and we'll discuss the dates when you're free to create with us!

**************************************
SPOTLIGHT ARTIST

With this rocking card:


Congrats Bettina! You can display this badge:

**************************************
TOP 3

And our TOP3 are:
SNEHAL WELDE, JENNIFER SCULL and DOREEN

Congratulations guys! You can grab the badge:

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 as well as for the winning digi image! cool beans! I'm sending off the email in just a moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies and congrats to The Spotlight Designer, Top 3 and Digi winner!!! I can't wait to design with you lovely ladies....my email has been sent.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik